10 Scholarship Available
The ILF is a research assistant grant. The ILF covers the full amount of tuition fee for selected outstanding applicants who has the qualifications to assist with the university's R&D projects. The number of available scholarships shift from semester to semester as projects change scope and progress. Ten ILF is currently available for Fall 2021-Spring 2022 admission. Applicants can apply for both merit scholarship (FLA, FLT, FLB, or MSPA) and ILF at the same time and both can be granted in different amount based on the applicant's qualifications. They cover part (or full) of tuition fee only. Applicants should find other sources to pay for registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses, if applicable.
Applicants with academic excellence and proven track record of managing or working on creative technology projects are encouraged to apply. Applicants with work experience are preferable but not required.
Suitable for applicants...
- who has proven professional and/or academic excellence
- with qualifications fit for university's R&D projects
- who want to gain work experience through R&D
- with good time management skills
- who work well in multidisciplinary teams
- who work well under pressure